Qingdao City View

Qingdao City View

Friday, July 8, 2016

Day 1 Qingdao - arrival

Hello from Qingdao!!!

After a very long couple of days I got to the hotel this morning just after midnight.  The sun comes up at 4:30 am.  So now I am wide awake and decided this was a good time to see if I can get connected.

The wifi is a little sketchy so I am trying connection the old fashioned way with the cable.  Below is a picture from my room.  Not too shabby.  We are very fortunate to be staying in a very nice business hotel.  We lucked out as I gather many of the CSC teams are not quite so lucky.  We even have a small kitchen with washing  machine.


 I met one teammate last night Kempton as we were on the same connecting flight from Shanghai Qingdao.  He is from Australia but originally from Austin.  I was able to recognize him by the Texas Longhorn cap he was wearing.The agenda today is to meet the team and explore our new neighborhood. More from me later.....

#ibmcsc   #china33csc

PS just noticed that the tall building at the top of the blog is where we are staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment