Qingdao City View

Qingdao City View

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

2 Weeks to departure

We just wrapped up call # 11 of 12 team calls.  This is was a big one as we received our assignments.  Our 12 member team will be divided to work on 4 different projects.  My team will be working with a Qingdao Tech Incubator. I am looking forward to meeting our interpreters and learning more about the organization.   I am busy creating "While I am away" documents for my managers and my husband.  I am really hoping he remembers to feed my 2 cats.  (Not too worried as both cats will let you know when  the appropriate amount of attention is not bestowed upon them!)  I also have been creating coverage plans for my team and trying to get as much done as I can before I leave. Lots of stuff to do: Research for the assignment, packing, study Mandarin, write and practice an introductory speech in Mandarin and taking care of all the little details that need to get done before a long trip.   Oh and my normal job too!  One more team call before departure and then we are finally on our way to meet the team and begin the in country portion of the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment